CREEPERLIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the quickly expanding survival server creeperlife.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eman2202 mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eman2202

eman2202 mod.  Empty
PostSubject: eman2202 mod.    eman2202 mod.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Why you want to be a Mod: To help the server be better than it alredy is.

How long have you been a member: A couple of days.

When can you Moderate:Any time i need to moderate

Why we should pick you: Because i will do to the best of my power to improve this server to its full excellence.

Do you understand that the owner only can check every few days and begging ig will kill your chances of becoming a mod: yes

PLEASE READ: I dont know if this got into the wrong folder i am sorry if it did get into the wrong folder.
Back to top Go down
eman2202

eman2202 mod.  Empty
PostSubject: Why?????   eman2202 mod.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm

This is a reply to the unmoding thing today. I dont know what you have aginst me because i hold no gruge aginst you. Shocked I am the nicest person on the server connor tells me yet you dont like me helping out your server. Your server has a chance to be amazing if you would listen to me. I love this server, most servers beg people for money and are no fun. Yet, i found a very rare server; one that is simple yet amazing. Dont let this oprotunity get away Very Happy

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

1 you do not have a reason not to trust me

2 when i said that you have a rare kind of server i meant it

3 the server will still be in your control with me being a mod

4 the only thing i can do as a mod is HELP the server

5 if there is no way for me to hurt the server why not let me be a mod?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

eman2202 mod.  Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED   eman2202 mod.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Quote :
Why you want to be a Mod: To help the server be better than it alredy is.

How long have you been a member: A couple of days.

When can you Moderate:Any time i need to moderate

Why we should pick you: Because i will do to the best of my power to improve this server to its full excellence.

Do you understand that the owner only can check every few days and begging ig will kill your chances of becoming a mod: yes

PLEASE READ: I dont know if this got into the wrong folder i am sorry if it did get into the wrong folder.
I'm sorry for the confusion. The reason you were unmodded was that you were modded without posting a application. Please accept my apology. As of now you are CreeperLife's newest mod Very Happy
Happy Modding Smile
Storm
Back to top Go down
https://creeperlife.board-directory.net
eman2202

eman2202 mod.  Empty
PostSubject: i am realy sorry for dragging this out..   eman2202 mod.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:51 pm

I am sorry about dragging this out but this still leaves me with one question...

What would you like me to do, as a mod. I watch the server alot , yet what am i supossed to do if somone is causing truoble. I can NOT kick people, I could epect not to have the ability to to bann people but i need to be able to kick people in the future, because i cant wait till you or some other admin gets on to "tell on the said person" to an admin.. then they will fear me... NOT
Back to top Go down
eman2202

eman2202 mod.  Empty
PostSubject: sorry i forgot to mention this   eman2202 mod.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:00 pm

I am NOT asking to be an OP because hat would be overkill. I am asking tohave the ability to kick people. Please see this not as begging but formally suggesting. Shocked
Back to top Go down
eman2202

eman2202 mod.  Empty
PostSubject: omg   eman2202 mod.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:19 am

Storm i dont know if you are checking the forum or not but the server lagged out Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
eman2202

eman2202 mod.  Empty
PostSubject: i thnk people got on the server   eman2202 mod.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:21 am

well.... the sever is down still the server filled up with TNT when you left and it lagged out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eman2202 mod.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: eman2202 mod.    eman2202 mod.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eman2202 mod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CREEPERLIFE :: Applications :: Mod applications-
Jump to: